SONY Vegas Pro - a professional video editor for editing and multichannel audio recording. Provides processing visual effects in real time, supports an unlimited number of both audio and video tracks, multi-channel input / output, the creation of surround sound and dual-layer DVD.
- Improved playback options in its original format HDV 1080i. M2t and improved memory usage when working with large projects HDV 1080i.
- Broad support for XDCAM, including a viewing window XDCAM, support for proxy data, support for FAM (i.LINKR) and the network mode, input-output multi-channel sound, adapting to the proxy files of low resolution and DVD-mastering. It supports all formats of XDCAM SD and HD.
- Improved use of DeckLink includes support for the boards of the current generation DeckLink PCI-e and PCI-x. There are also improvements such as a function of batch capture (group data entry), input-output multichannel audio, insert edit to tape, working with mixed timecode, support I / O signals 1080i 24p and monitoring format 720p timeline.
- Support Boards AJA SDI (requires payment Xena LH, LHe, LS, and LSe). Includes support for group input, input-output multichannel audio, insert edit to tape, work with a mixed time code, input-output signal standard and high definition 1080i 24p and monitoring format 720p timeline.
- High import and export H.264 AVC / AAC. Includes templates for Sony PSPR, Apple iPodR.
- Entering I-frame in the positions of markers when rendering MPEG-2 (using a program I-frame viewer in DVD Architect 4).
- Export PSPR.
- Extract sound from a 5.1 with DVD-based camcorders and home movies on DVD.
- Red-eye reduction for still images.
Support for 4K
Vegas Pro 9 fully supports frame sizes up to 4096h4096. Standard for digital images 4K kinoproetsirovaniya is 4096h2160 pixels. This level of resolution provides more detail and flexibility to pankropirovaniya. It is ideal for compositing and visual effects work, and provides a high quality final result. Vegas Pro 9 also fully supports the files RED ONE ™. You can open and edit. R3d files directly on the timeline, as with any other video files.
Sophisticated lighting effects
Vegas Pro 9 includes over 190 customizable video effects, including the new collection of modern lighting effects. New in version 9 - Shine, Rays, Rasfokus, Stardust, soft contrast, and shading. They allow you to simulate the effect of light of your source, to create colored light, change the focus of your shot, and it's not all.
New transition - Gradient Wipe
Videoprotsessing 32-bit floating point numbers - Improved
Work in 8-bit mode for speed, and then go on a 32-bit floating point for more precision in the final rendering without any changes in the levels or contrast. This mode allows you to take advantage of the improved color, more vivid colors, reduced gradient range and posterization for smoother color transitions, linear light for optically correct compositions, as well as many other precision enhancements.
A dark color palette
Interface Vegas Pro 9 is enriched with new color scheme, which provides an optically neutral environment for optimized viewing of colors and increase comfort when working in a darkened editing studio.
New default (layout)
Vegas Pro 9 gives you the opportunity to have a default layout for windows, distributed to various assembly tasks. This placement can be changed and saved for a truly personalized workspace set up for your work style. New in version 9 - accommodation for audiomikshirovaniya and color correction.
Capture, import, export:
Support gigapikselnyh image
With Vegas Pro 9, you can pan, scan, crop of extremely large images to create kinoposledovatelnosti corresponding resolution HD. Vegas Pro 9 also supports still images with video camcorders professional level and still cameras, which combine several photos together to create one large image.
Open and edit files on the RED ONE ™ is being performed
Vegas Pro 9 has advanced support spaces 4K, including support files, RED ONE ™.
Capture in MXF c SD / HD-SDI devices
Changes in Version 10.0:
* Implemented numerous fixes in the video FX timeline editor.
* Implemented numerous fixes in the OFX plug-in API.
* Enabled 1080-50p/60p for Sony AVC.
* Enabled B-frame rendering for nonbaseline profiles for Sony AVC.
* Improved the MPEG-2 reader.
* Fixed a crash when canceling two-pass MPEG-2 renders.
* Fixed an issue that could cause FX automation envelopes to change which parameter they controlled when switching plug-ins using the Insert FX region of the Mixing Console.
* Fixed an issue that could cause the wrong plug-in to be added when adding an effect from the Insert FX region of the Mixing Console.
* Fixed an undo buffer error that could occur after bypassing FX on an Input Bus.
* Fixed a crash when rendering a file when MIDI ports are enabled.
* Fixed a reversal of the vertical offset direction in the Stereoscopic 3D Adjust plug-in if rotation and keystone adjustments were both zero.
* Fixed missing render templates in the Export Video to XDCAM Disc dialog.
* Fixed a crash when using Show Video Monitor in the Trimmer when stereoscopic 3D is active on the external monitor from the Video Preview window.
* Fixed issues with Build Dynamic RAM Preview not stopping when requested if Pan / Crop window is open, or stopping early if Video FX window is open.